Toronto Blue Jays
Photo © Toronto Convention and Visitors Association.
Road Trip to Rogers Field
Ever since the heyday of Toronto baseball, attention has fallen off and so has attendance. A dome is necessary for Canadian weather, but
fortunately this venue sports a roof that can be opened, or closed to deal with inclimate weather. Still, the Blue Jays have endeavored to be
competitive, so the games are enjoyable.
- Official Regular Season
- Ballpark Ticket Office: 416-341-1000 (general office) (also can be purchased in western NY from Wegmans)
- Official ticket
- Location: 1 Blue Jays Way, Toronto, ON M5V 1J1
- Ballpark Directions
- Radio: FAN 590 AM
For more information on nearby lodging, click here.
- Renaissance Toronto (SkyDome) Hotel Downtown, 1 Blue Jay Way. It's right there. Can't be closer.
- Residence Inn Toronto Downtown, 255 Wellington Street West, Toronto
A few blocks away.
- Holiday Inn Downtown Toronto, 370 King St W, Toronto, ON M5V 1J9
- Best Western Primrose, 111 Carlton St, Toronto, ON M5B 2G3
- Comfort Hotel, 15 Charles St E, Toronto, ON M4Y 1S1
- Airport: Toronto Pearson International Airport(YYZ).
The 18th Annual Beaches Jazz Festival takes place from July 21-July 29.
For a modern view of art, there's the Museum of Contemporary Canadian
Art, and for
a view of historical native North American art, visit the Bay of
The Greater Toronto Transit Authority also
provides information about attractions - and how to get there.
The Niagara Falls aren't far and well worth it if you've never seen them, and accessed from either Canada or the
- Closest Major League Baseball Teams: Cleveland Indians, Detroit Tigers
- Nearby Minor League Ballparks: