St. Loius Cardinals
Photo © St. Louis Convention & Visitors Commission.
Road Trip to Busch Stadium
Architecturally, the new Busch Stadium is definitely a delight. A downtown park, it's convenient by foot, public transportation
(Metrolink) and by the freeway. The left-field has better chances of being in the shade, something important in those hot midwest
days. It's worthwhile spending more money for better seats. Bleachers are better than being in an upper deck by the foul pole (often
true at ballparks). Food is, well, midwestern. Expect lots of meat and starch. Beer at Busch Stadium is not going to
delight the micro-brew fans: this Bud's for you, but it's the same ballpark premium price.
- Official Regular Season Schedule
- Ballpark Ticket Office: (314) 345-9339.
- Official ticket information
- Location: 700 Clark Street, St. Louis, MO 63102
- Ballpark Directions
- Radio:KTRS 550 AM
For more information on nearby lodging, click here.
- Westin Hotels, 811 Spruce St (across the street)
- Millenium Hotel, 200 South 4th Street
- Courtyard by Marriott, 2340 Market Street at Jefferson
- Residence Inn, 525 S. Jefferson Avenue
- Airport: Lambert-St. Louis International Airport (STL)
Forest Park, The National Park Service's Jefferson National Expansion Memorial which contains, among other things,
the Arch, where you can also find out about
taking a ride on a riverboat. The City Museum and yes, The International Bowling Museum and
Hall of Fame , the only one in the world.
- Closest Major League Baseball Teams: Milwaukee Brewers,
Chicago cubs, Chicago White Sox, Kansas City Royals
- Nearby Minor League Ballparks: