Photo © Credit Baltimore Area Convention and Visitors Association.
Road Trip to Camden Yards
The first of the modern ballparks, Camden Yards takes advantage of the downtown location. Convenient to shopping and the Harbor, there's plenty to do
and see before and after games.
Camden Yards is delightful. Great sight lines, wonderful ambiance of openness, history and laid back ballpark comfort. You can move around easily and
adjust your seat (the ushers are very helpful
in providing shade for those sensitive to sun). Lots of food choices (for the
east coast!), beverages, draft microbeer.
They created a little Orioles Village near the main entrance. Advice: the leftfield stands abut a
main thoroughfare and you can hear the traffic if
you're too close to wall, also can be quite drafty. The rest of left field seating, away from that edge, is just fine.
- Official Regular Season Schedule
- Ballpark Ticket Office: (888) 848-BIRD (888-848-2473)
- Official ticket information
- Location: 333 West Camden Street. Baltimore, MD 21201
- Ballpark Directions
- Radio: WHFS 105.7 FM
- Hotels (walking distance):
For more information on nearby lodging, click here.
- Wyndham Baltimore Inner Harbor Hotel, (0.3 miles away), 101 West Fayette St
- Peabody Court-A Clarion Hotel, 612 Cathedral St.
- Days Inn Inner Harbor
- Hampton Inn Camden Yards
- Airport: Baltimore-Washington Airport (BWI)
Camden Yards is located in the Inner Harbor area, which Baltimore made
considerable effort to redevelop into a tourism and business convention
hub. There is a good deal to do within walking or easy public
transportation distance. Activities include the Babe Ruth Museum (2 blocks from the balpark), the National Aquarium at
Baltimore, Fells Point (quaint maritime village now known for nightlife),
USS Constellation, Fort McHenry (where Francis Scott Key wrote the Star
Spangled Banner), American Visionary Art Museum (very special, good for kids), Baltimore Museum of Art,
Baltimore Zoo, Baltimore Maritime Museum, B&O Railroad Museum (with rides
available), and Walters Art Museum.
- Closest Major League Baseball Teams: New York Mets, New York Yankees, Philadelphia
Phillies, Atlanta Braves, Washington Nationals
- Nearby Minor League Ballparks: