Photo ©Courtesy of the Dallas Convention & Visitors Bureau
Road Trip to Ameriquest Field - the Ballpark at Arlington
Come experience baseball in Texas, with pitchers that melt down in the summer months, right in that hot hazy humid weather, and the jet stream
wind blowing home run balls out of the park. Seriously, Arlington is one of the new ballparks, and they seek to do what is possible to make this
park enjoyable. Sit back and enjoy the ride: sluggerfests are not uncommon here, but 2 hour games are a rarity.
- Official Regular Season
- Ballpark Ticket Office: (817) 273-5100
- Official ticket
- Location: 1000 Ballpark Way #400, Arlington, TX 76011, Corner of Randol Mill Road and Ballpark Way (formerly Stadium Drive).
- Ballpark Directions
- Radio: KRLD 1080 AM
For more information on nearby lodging, click here.
- Quality Inn & Suites, Arlington, 1607 N. Watson Rd
- Sleep Inn Maingate Six Flags, 750 Six Flags Dr.
Ballpark is 1 mile.
- Best Western Great Southwest Inn, 3601 E. Division St., Arlington, less than 3 miles away.
- Comfort Suites Park Central, 13165 Central Expressway, Dallas
- Airport: Dallas/Ft. Worth International Airport(DFW);
Dallas Love Field International Airport(DAL).
For arts and culture: Nasher Sculpture Center,
Dallas Museum of Art, or Fair Park a National Historical Park because of its
history from the Texas State Fair and the many contributions to innovation that occurred at the fairs. It's also home to
several museums, such as the Age of Steam Railroad Museum, the Woman's Museum. In the middle is the Cotton Bowl.
If you feel like escaping city life, try a state park in
For national parks in Texas, see Activities on the Houston Astros team page.
- Closest Major League Baseball Teams: Houston Astros, St. Louis Cardinals, Kansas City Royals
- Nearby Minor League Ballparks: