Photo © Cincinnati Reds, with permission from the Cincinnati USA Regional Tourism Network.
Road Trip to Great American Ball Park
Great American opened in 2003. The new park has generally suited fans with its cozy environs and attention to the regional
charm of Cincinnati (smokestacks in the architecture), with artistic touches of mosaics, period banners and a sun-moon deck.
The opening to the waterfront makes it quite special architecturally, one of those 'take it all in' experiences, starting with live
music before the game, and more. A good park to show up early.
- Official Regular Season Schedule
- Ballpark Ticket Office: Tickets.com at (513) 381-REDS (7337).
Outside Greater Cincinnati, call (877) 647-REDS (7337). Or (513) 765-7000 (general offices). The group sales number is 765-7600.
- Official ticket information
- Location: 100 Main Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202-4109
- Ballpark Directions
- Radio: 700 AM-WLW Radio
For more information on nearby lodging, click here.
- Westin, 21 E 5th St
- Hyatt Regency Cincinnati, 151 West Fifth Street
- Embassy Suites Hotel, 10 E Rivercenter Blvd, Covington, KY (Just
across the Ohio River)
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Cincinnati, 15 W. 6th St.
- Airport: Cincinnati-Northern Kentucky International Airport (CVG)
As with any fine old city, there are a myriad of sights to see:
Cincinnati Art Museum
Contemporary Arts Center
Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Garden
< ahref = "http://www.freedomcenter.org/">National Underground Railroad Freedom Center
Other local attractions
- Closest Major League Baseball Teams: Cleveland Indians, Pittsburgh Pirates, Detroit Tigers
- Nearby Minor League Ballparks: