Photo © Denver Metro Convention & Visitors Bureau.
Road Trip to Coors Field
The management at Coors Field recognizes that Coloradans have many leisure choices, so they do what they can to make the ballpark a pleasurable
experience. While the 2007 performance was sadly not matched by the 2008 experience, it's a beautiful park in a beautiful setting.
- Official Regular Season Schedule
- Ballpark Ticket Office: (303) 312-2202 (this is for groups).
- Official ticket information
- Location: 2001 Blake Street Denver, CO 80205-2000
- Ballpark Directions
- Radio: KOA 850 AM
For more information on nearby lodging, click here.
- Courtyard by Marriott, 14700 W Sixth Ave Frontage R
- Embassy Suites Hotel 1881 Curtis
- Days Inn-SW Denver, Ne Corner Of Hampden
- La Quinta Inn, 3500 Fox St
- Airport: Denver International Airport (DEN: also known as DIA)
Colorado is home to most physically fit of all Americans. No wonder, with the Rockies, and Rocky Mountain National
Park in their backyard. If you love hiking, or for those early season games, skiing, you can head for the hills before
your scheduled games and use sitting in the ballpark to recover from all that physical exertion.
Denver's Visitor's Bureau has a number of suggestions of
things to do. And while the Rockies play in Coors field, do try out Colorado's dozens of microbrews made locally. Check out the concert schedule
for Red Rocks Amphitheatre, worthy for its setting alone.
- Closest Major League Baseball Teams: Arizona Diamondbacks
- Nearby Minor League Ballparks: